Saturday, September 29, 2012

Downtown Date Success

Our downtown date was a success! The bus ride took about an hour both ways, but it was nice to be able to read instead of having to drive during rush hour traffic. We enjoyed walking around, people watching and getting to eat two meals out at a restaurant in one day! 

Ere relaxing while I pack boxes just before our move!

Matt and I on the bus to downtown Seattle bright and
early. We're testing out his commute to his new fancy job!

Street art near Pioneer Square.

Matt at breakfast in this little diner/deli. Delicious omelettes!

Me at breakfast enjoy the fresh brewed coffee!

Strange street art taking up several parking spaces, which I think
might have been the point. 

Apparently it was pedestrian participation preferred so I tied
some hot pink strings to other strings.

Outside the downtown Seattle library. I <3 libraries!

Down the strangest hallway I've ever seen.

So bizarre.

Oh dewey decimal system, why must you make me laugh?


Our new Ferris Wheel that cost $14 pp to ride. Absurd!

Intense street preacher who basically said that we're all going to hell.

Near Pike's Market Place

Guerrilla gardening!
 
Beecher's handmade cheese. Yum!

Flowers I picked from the garden :)

1 comment:

  1. The hallway totally creeps me out.
    But what a wonderful day! Yeah!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete